Customer came into us for a re-map which led on to a massive project…..something to get excited about!
What we did:
- Full engine build, with forged conrods and pistons, balanced and lightened crankshaft, cylinder heads overhalled.
- Turbos reworked and uprated for higher flow
- Custom made uprated intercoolers and induction system
- Uprated custom fuel system including fuel pumps and injectors
- Full custom uprated exhaust system in stainless steel
- Brake system uprated to ‘VERY BIG’ Brembo setup (front and back)
- Re-mapped engine ECU on our 4wd Dastek dyno
This all adds up to a 2003 Porsche Cayenne Turbo with 600+bhp using very little effort and a moderate turbo boost pressure of 1.2bar