We offer a courtesy car service for our clients, whether the work we are doing is for a few hours, a day or longer, this service is available to those that need it.
We have vehicles available that can be booked in advance of your visit.
If you would like to book a courtesy car for your visit please read and accept the following terms and submit the form.
Once we have received the form we will contact you to confirm the vehicle that is available on the date(s) you have requested and will confirm your booking with you.
- I am responsible for arranging and maintaining insurance cover and I agree to pay any excess for the vehicle whilst in my possession.
- I will return the vehicle on or before the date agreed at time of booking, or on an alternative date agreed between us.
- I agree to keep and maintain the vehicle at my expense in good condition and repair throughout the period it is in my custody or control and will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by negligence, accident or malice.
- I will be responsible for the cost of any tyres that need replacing due to damage caused by puncture whilst in my care.
- The vehicle will only be driven by me.
- I accept responsibility as owner of the vehicle in respect of the Road Traffic Act 1984.
- I am responsible for any fixed penalty offence or contravention in respect of that vehicle under Part III of the Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988 and any penalty charge incurred under the Road Traffic Act 1991.
- I will be responsible for any parking charges incurred in respect of the vehicle in pursuance of an Order under Sections 45 and/or 48 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
- I will be responsible for any charge or penalty charge incurred under a charging scheme.
If you would like to use this service, please provide the following when you arrive to collect our courtesy car:
- Your full driving licence number
- A driving licence ‘check code’ – which you can obtain from https://www.viewdrivingrecord.service.gov.uk/driving-record/licence-number
- Your insurance policy documents
- Proof of address (2 utility bills, each no more than 3 months old)